Mammographer-in-Training at Onsite University
The Onsite U Vision
What is Onsite U?
Onsite University offers clinical education at specified Onsite locations for the training and education of radiologic technologists who want to undergo advanced preparation to become certified and registered mammographers.
Are you a
MITs are required to take a 40 hour initial mammography training course that includes 8 hours of digital mammography and 8 hours of digital breast tomosynthesis. Completion of this course will satisfy the didactic portion of the initial training in mammography requirement as outlined in the Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA) and the ARRT Structured Education requirement.
- ARRT required
- Minimum of 1 year of practical experience
- Completed 40 hr. Initial Training course in Mammography
- Must maintain CEU’s as required by State and or
- National accreditation bodies
- Willingness to learn and accept constructive criticism
- Possess critical thinking skills and displays professional judgment
Become a Mammographer-in-Training at Onsite University